SPECIFYING PERFORMANCE METAL CEILINGS
The American Institute of Architects Approved
Duration: 1 Hour
By the end of this presentation, attendees should be able to achieve the following objectives:
- Given a list of material options, assess the different materials available for ceilings and understand the benefits of choosing metal over the other options.
- Using the information provided on the different metal ceiling types, investigate the various systems available and understand where it would be typically used and why.
- Given a list of service integration options, identify how thermal comfort, lighting and acoustics can optimize the user experience.
- Review the list of finishes provided and understand how finishes can play a role in the users experience of their environment.
- Explore various uses of ceilings that can enhance operational wayfinding which can help facilitate human traffic flow / social distancing.
To enquire about booking a CEU, get in touch with our US based team
+1 646 989 2672